Hi Slava,

I've written some docs for the couchdb auth implementation and put it
up here (in master):

g...@github.com:addrummond/factor.git

I'm a bit of a git newbie, so let me know if you'd rather I pushed the
changes some other way.

Currently, there is nothing to stop a user editing their profile such
that they end up with the same registered email address as another
user. Eventually, I may try extending the auth protocol a bit to allow
errors of this sort to percolate.

Alex