Hi there,

first a big thank you to everyone, factor is just getting better and
better and I'm still moistly in love with it.
I've managed to use it in my job as a data-mining tool and the results
are rather pleasing. Unfortunately I'm bound to use Microsofts SQL
Server 2005 and there's no direct connection from factor to it. At the
moment I circumnavigate this particular nag by exporting tables as
csv-files and reading those. Unsatisfactory, this. Therefore my
question:

What would be the best way to get (read-only) access to the ms-sql
server? Anyone working on it?

Ben

--
Ben Schlingelhof