Hi again,
So I got it working for me, but it's more of a hack than a patch (i'm
still using the opengl.texture vocab and I'm using functions from
private vocabs).

Shouldn't the extra/image/viewer vocab be updated to use
extra/gpu/textures instead of basis.opengl/texture.
Also, why are there two different vocabs to handle textures ?

Jon Harper