Hi Jim,

Every thread has its own namestack. The listener runs in its own
thread and so does every HTTP request. So dynamic variables are not
the right abstraction here unfortunately. What you should do instead
is have the furnace action set form values with set-value, and access
those values from the fhtml template. The best way to save a value
between invocations of an action is to persist it in a database,
because then your web app will support transparent fail-over. Another
good approach is to subclass the dispatcher responder and store them
in there, and add your actions to the dispatcher as well. If you're
interested I'll write up an example of this pattern.

Slava