Hi,

Factor doc says that secure sockets is not supported:
http://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-io.sockets.secure.html
I've tried installing the now 1.0 http://www.openssl.org/ for windows, and
it hasn't 'magically' started working.  I'm out of my depth here, and may be
using the wrong terms/ideas.

I'd like to use the code like 'blogs' in webapps.  It works fine on my Mac,
but I have to spend my day in Windows, and I think you have that user group
very well supported in general.  My first desire would be to know where to
temporarily stub out the secure stuff so I can have fake security on windows
until I test on mac & post the real stuff to linode.

If I can't stub the security, I would like to be to be able to fake an
authorized login.  The code is far beyond me at this time - it's a clear
symbol 'logged-in-user' I need to set, but I seem to need to do this in some
kind of context.  I keep running into continuation/realm errors, and I'm not
understanding what context I need to start before setting the auth variables
that actually store the stuff.

I've tried sending a user tuple to successful-login from my own code, but
run into some kind of continuation/realm mismatch (it tries to end something
I didn't know to start).  I tried setting logged-in-user in my own code, but
have a context problem, because when the blogs code tries to get it, it's
null, or I get a stack overflow error.

I've made my own auth routines to work in http just to get going, and I can
make some calls to responders like blogs, but sooner or later something
expects furnace's auth to be set correctly.  Can someone help point me to a
way to subvert this, or authoritatively tell me I can't?  :)

Thanks.

--
Jim