Hi John.

SSL does not yet work on Windows.  It works fine on Linux and Mac OS X.

Can we fix that?  Can we make X.509 certs?  What's the problem?

I wrote a blogpost about some basic examples of using the Factor web
framework:

    http://re-factor.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-web.html

Thanks.   I will read it carefully tomorrow.

You might also like to follow the "factor-blog-tutorial" which builds up a
blog web application over a series of GIT commits that should be easy to
follow.

    http://github.com/malu/factor-blog-gitutorial

Nice.  I will have a detailed look, and get back to you.

I'm still building my stack discipline and knowledge of the words.  I keep
needing to go back through the basic language definition Help pages, because
I've been skipping around

Regarding the SQLite error, where did you put the DLL?  Try
C:\Path\To\Factor

I put the DLL in my 'Factor' directory (the one in my 'repositories'
directory), which is where I run factor.exe from.  I uninstalled my original
Factor 0.94 app, because I build now only from the clean source branch.

Shaping