> I can't find any info in Browser on "quot:".

http://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-effects.html

I was looking for a definition.  "quot:" does not seem to behave like a word
or literal.  "quot:" occurs only once on the above page in an example of a
row-polymorphic combinator, but is not defined.  However, "quot" is
mentioned briefly in the table of 13 "names":

"Inputs and outputs are typically named after some pun on their data type,
or a description of the value's purpose if the type is very general. The
following are some examples of value names:"

Above is the sentence preceding the table of 13 names.  The bold parts
concern me.  What am I to think?  Are these names words or literals?  They
don't seem to be either.  I can't find the few names I've looked up in the
help browser, which fact makes me think they are not words.  Are they
standard names, part of a special syntax for stack-effects, and not my
personal choice?  If so, this convention looks like a break from the pattern
that makes Factor simple and elegant.

If these names must be used in stack-effects declarations, can someone
please update the above language, accordingly.

Shaping