ErgoEmacs is too slow.  I've uninstalled it and I'm going back to regular
Emacs 23.2.  The problem is that the scroll-wheel dynamic is very
sluggish--unusable really.  I think Jim noticed this earlier.  I did not
notice the problem until I had a need to page/scroll down in my larger
files.

Before I reinstall Emacs, is there any other option for Factor-editor
integration with color and formatting on Windows?  I like the REPL
integration very much, but will do without it, if I can have a normal
Windows keyboard binding, like Notepad++'s .  The vocab for Notepadpp looks
like it provides only an ability to launch the editor.

Shaping