I haven't used AspectJ, but Attributes in .NET can be used for the same purpose
and I have done that.  I don't know how the Attribute syntax compares with
Aspect J, but I have found it to be very clean and you may want to look at it
as food for thought in what you are trying to do.  I don't want to pollute
Factor-Talk with unrelated content, so if you want to take this offline for a
while until you can bring it back to Factor, please feel free to ping me at
mclag...@hotmail.com.