Oh sorry, here's the content of the paste:

USING:  kernel accessors namespaces models ui ui.gadgets models.arrow
        ui.gadgets.packs ui.gadgets.buttons ;
FROM: system => exit ;

IN: gui

<pile> { 10 10 } >>gap

t <model>
    [ "Enable QUIT" <checkbox> add-gadget ]
    [ "Quit" swap [ value>> [ 0 exit ] when drop ] curry
<border-button> add-gadget ] bi

"" open-window

Also, it's normal for the listener to close, that's what exit does. If
you just want to close the created window, use to close-window word:
http://docs.factorcode.org/content/word-close-window,ui.html

Jon