Hi,

I am working on a rather big project.

is not easy to do. I often have to solve problems with
interdependencies. It is not easy to find the cause of these problems.

In the developer tools I saw some interesting words for working with
vocabularies. There might be a solution to my problem, if I use these
tools, but I do not know where to start.

Best regards,

Leon