Hi,

I just made the following scroller containing two radio-buttons:

SYMBOL: model f <model> model set
: <a> ( -- test ) model get { "True" "False" } <enum> <radio-buttons> { 4 4
} <border> ;
<a> <scroller> dup gadget.

It works fine when I click on the buttons. Although, If I try to change the
viewport of the scroller (even to the exact same thing), the buttons
suddently stop working:

dup viewport>> <a> 1vector >>children relayout

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel