I don't remember exactly, but I think you need to create another vocab that
is not in a subfolder of the vocab you are deploying, put the resources in
there with a resources.txt file. I guess you also have to USE: this new
vocab from your main vocab.

Or you could apply the patch in the second comment, which changes the name
of the executable to be different than the directory containing the
resources. It's probably easier for you.

Jon