Hi,

I tried to use my program on Windows (7), after programming it under Linux.
I got I few surprises.

First of all, the labels which are on non-white tracks ( they have a
gradient in their "interior" slot ) have a black background. I tried to
change the "background" slot of the label's font, but I didn't notice any
difference.

Secondly, when I try to deploy my application, I get the following error :
Cannot create slice
from   16384
to     37444
seq    B{ 137 80 78 71 13 10 26 10 0 0 0 13 73 72 68 ~2662 more~ }
reason "end > sequence"

What does that mean?

Thanks in advance,
Samuel

P.S.: I'm using the version 0.95 of Factor on both Linux and Windows