On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Fox McCloud <starfox...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Wondering if one stock symbol is typed incorrectly.
>
> Is there a way to determine the specific value in a sequence on which map
> fails?

In the UI listener, clicking the "Traceback" button on top of an error
dialog will let you see the data & call stacks at the time of the error.
In the command-line listener, type `:s` and `:c` to see the data & calls
stacks, respectively.  Here, "call stack" isn't even a Factor-specific
concept: it's just like the stack trace you'd get from most other languages.

In the interest of "teaching a man to fish", I won't point out the issue
you're having, but it becomes pretty obvious when you take a look.  Your
hunch is on the right track.  :)

Hope that helps,
--Alex Vondrak