The using list is reset upon every run.

You should be able to ``USE: roman`` and watch it load and compile,
``save``, then restart Factor. When you ``USE: roman`` again it will only
add it to the using list, not compile again.

You can also check the vm and image paths with: ``USE: system vm`` and
``USE: system image``. Make sure they're what you want.

Doug