I got confused after read the *Examples* section of
"CHAR:"(http://docs.factorcode.org/content/word-CHAR__colon__%2Csyntax.html)
:

Examples
 CHAR: x
 CHAR: \u000032
 CHAR: \u{exclamation-mark}
 CHAR: exclamation-mark
 CHAR: ugaritic-letter-samka

"CHAR: \u{exclamation-mark}" could let us input a char from its name:

  IN: scratchpad CHAR: \u{greek-small-letter-lamda} .
  955

isn't it? But "CHAR: exclamation-mark" will give me the same result:

  IN: scratchpad CHAR: greek-small-letter-lamda .
  955

So what's the difference between "CHAR: exclamation-mark" and "CHAR:
ugaritic-letter-samka"?
This is the most confusing part to me. Would someone give me a example
usage of the last one?

Thanks!