Hi Andrea --

I too need to give a talk on Factor here in the Philadelphia area in a couple
of months.  I am not the "old hand" that you are looking for, but it occurred
to me that it might be valuable for us to collaborate.  While we definitely
would want to get some of the more seasoned Factorers to help validate anything
that we put together, it occurred to me that we might be able to put our
relative newbie-ness to good advantage in that we can focus on what a beginner
would need to know.

Despite the fact that I've been interested in Factor for a number of years, I
haven't actually done that much programming with it, as I have been immersed in
my own Forth-derived platform.  But I always look at things like a presentation
as an opportunity to go up the learning curve in a relatively focused way.

If you would be interested in collaborating, drop me a message at
mclag...@hotmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone