Hi Mark,

The "UI" is a cross-platform interface built on OpenGL and we haven't
implemented cross-platform popups or modal dialogs. The current popups are
rendered into the window.

However, we support on each platform calling any of the native UI's. So
basically anything you can create on the native interface is available from
within Factor, just not wrapped nicely and made available for cross-platform
use.

So basically, is there a way to call the native UI directly to solve your issue?

Thanks,
John,