Sorry, looks like a permissions error on the downloads server.

Hopefully we can get that resolved soon.

El Capitan introduced a GL Error that was not on previous OS X versions.
We have patched the latest code, but if you'd like to get your 0.97
working, you can apply this fix:

https://github.com/slavapestov/factor/commit/9d021bb0817d3a1603519d36bc885f31e736d491

Or, bootstrap from the latest development version.

    $ git clone git://factorcode.org/git/factor.git
    $ cd factor
    $ build-support/factor.sh update