Hi,

The browser tool shows vocabularies and words with different icons, and
I thought it would be nice if we could show what the icons meant
somewhere (or maybe the icons are already described somewhere and I
couldn't find it). The icons themselves are present in
basic:definitions.icons. Some implementation ideas I had were:

(a) Have a legend article and put a link in vocabs-docs. Maybe the
definitions.icons doc could be modified to include a legend and a link
to this put out on the vocabs-docs (e.g. a link named "Icon legend"
under the existing "Vocabulary authors" link

(b) Show a tool-tip on hover over the icon. The tool-tip text could be
derived from the icon file name. But, this might look misleading for the
"open-vocab" icon since the user could be scratching his head expecting
how to "open vocab" ;)

Let me know what sounds most reasonable and I can submit a pull request
if we think having this makes sense.

Thanks,
Sankar