Hi all,

I'm trying to port Factor to FreeBSD. However, I don't know Factor's
internals. Trying to provide similar build and source infrastructure as
already available for other platforms I was finally able to compile it.

Right now it compiles and starts initializing, but during initialization
I get the following output:
> *** Stage 2 early init... done
> You have triggered a bug in Factor. Please report.
> critical_error: The die word was called by the library.: 0
> Starting low level debugger...

The top data, retain and call stacks:
https://gist.github.com/pefimo/0e4e53d9c2b2bad76624

My changes on GitHub:
https://github.com/pefimo/factor/commit/676e09e1f2dc98136db32be41117c1da28cdd67f

I would be thankful if somebody could review the above change and
probably give me some hints. I assume I'm doing something wrong, but
unfortunately I haven't got enough knowledge to debug Factor's internals
with the low-level debugger that starts when "die" word is invoked.

Best regards,
Piotr M.