With the move, everyone with a checkout older than 2016-03-15
(5dd6435511af) will have:

$  ./build-support/factor.sh update
[ ... snip ... git pul that removes the build-support.sh script ]
build-support/_update.sh: line 3:
/home/jon/factor/build-support/factor.sh: No such file or directory
$ # now use ./build.sh

I guess it's ok, it's the only way to get rid of the build-support
folder entirely, but I'm just leaving a trace that this is normal on
this list.
Jon