I recommend going through the tutorial, you can get to it by clicking
"Help" and "Your first program" or doing this at the listener prompt:

    "first-program" help

You can create a word definition using colon definition:

    : add-5 ( x -- y ) 5 + ;

And that expects one argument on the stack and leaves one argument on the
stack after being called.

I think that's roughly what CREATE ... DOES> is like, with a body.  But
CREATE without DOES> could be either of these:

    CONSTANT: five 5      ! pushes ``5`` onto the stack when called

    SYMBOL: foo              ! pushes the symbol itself onto the stack when
called

Best,
John.