You see? It could use some limelight! : )

Also, thanks for pointing out the `tools.memory` vocab. Not only will it provide some insight for me as to the memory use pattern for my DB-heavy apps, but also it uses some juicy words like `object-table.` Too bad those aren't documented, I might have discovered them sooner. By coincidence, I'm developing some UI right now that could use exactly that kind of thing (presenting multiple slots of a tuple).