I absolutely agree! Some of his earlier posts appear to have almost
completely dropped of the internet. Perhaps we can allocate space in our
Factor repository for the the text of his (and other authors) blog posts?
Like in a /docs/ hierarchy. It's the same with Manfred von Thun's text
which haven't been archived somewhere either.

rationalrev...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> There's a lot of useful ans interesting information about Factor's
> evolution that is documented in Slava's blog. The earliest[1] post there
> is from 2005 which has a link to a jroller blog that isn't online
> anymore. Its not on the archive.org either.
>
> Is the information from that blog still available somewhere? I'm
> interested in reading through the early evolution of Factor, and I think
> it would be useful to collect and keep the information in those old
> blog(s) alive somehow (with Slava's permission of-course).
>
> Thanks,
> Sankar
>
> [1]:
> http://factor-language.blogspot.com/2005/09/welcome-to-my-new-weblog.html