On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM, Alexander Ilin <ajs...@yandex.ru> wrote:

> It seems that I overloaded the system somehow, but I don't see me doing
> anything illegal. Can you guys help me figure out what's going on?

I suspect you are overloading the network stack on your machine since
you are sending data as fast as possible and receiving it as fast as
possible. Maybe the sender is getting ahead of the receiver and
queuing more data in the network stack over time. Try adding a delay
in the sender and see if that improves things.

--
http://bluishcoder.co.nz