Bart,

Void Linux is pretty great.  I’ve used it before back when it was younger but
it seemed to have some growing pains,  plus I think their documentation could
really use some work.   Otherwise it’s fantastic.

The error I originally emailed about seems to be cleared up now.  Still a few
minor issues I’m working on but so far factor seems to be running pretty well
on FreeBSD. Also thanks for that link, John.  I’ll continue working on it.

Jack