Hello everyone.

I'm working on enabling input methods for the Mac Factor. However, I am having
a hard time
identifying the cause of the abend.

In a normal program, I can use the traceback window to see which words were
called and
in what path the exception occurred. However, when an exception occurs on the
backend
of Factor, it does not provide the necessary information in this way.

The type of exception can be found in the dialog window before exiting.
Theoretically,
factor should be able to write the traceback information to a file at this
time. Does
Factor implement such a function?
If I can use such a function, it will be very helpful because the debugging
efficiency
will increase.

--
KUSUMOTO Norio