Typical development happens in vocabularies, represented as files, with
specific USING lists of vocabularies.

For convenience, we provide a list of vocabularies used in an interactive
(e.g., Listener) environment:

     IN: scratchpad interactive-vocabs get .

You can also turn on ``auto-use`` in the Listener, which is convenient
sometimes when editing a vocabulary file, because it will prompt you with a
new USING: line that can be pasted back into the file when it is able to
infer which vocabularies you are trying to use words from.

I recommend going through the first program tutorial:

    https://docs.factorcode.org/content/article-first-program.html

You can get to it from the Listener:

    IN: scratchpad "first-program" help

Best,