Quick question as the tile says.

I'm looking at being able to do something like adding a semantic action
that stores line/columns information in the resulting ast, for example:

rule = "a" => [[  line starting-column 2array suffix ]]

I couldn't find anything in the documentation, I'm not sure if I missed
something.

I guess it is probably something that can be done as a post-production to
parsing.
For example, since I'm parsing by line, I could treat each 1-level deep
inner vector as a line and each character inside that vector as a column.
It would require me to save everything, though, such as characters I'm
currently ignoring ( which I may probably simply substitute with an ignore
symbol ) and empty lines which I'm currently discarding plus avoiding using
actions such as converting a slice of digits to a number.
Or maybe it can be done more easily by directly using the peg vocabulary.

Before going down that path I would like to be sure that it isn't already
supported in an easier way or if there isn't a better way that you can
suggest to me to do this?

A preemptive thanks on my part.

Best Regards,
Di Sera Luca