Hi John, thanks for willing to help.

Yes, you can expose relevant information to screen readers via APIs. Please see for details:
https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/blob/master/devDocs/technicalDesignOverview.md

Best,
Cleverson

Em 18/08/2022 16:25, John Benediktsson escreveu:
Hello!

We do support a command line interface, you can run that from a command prompt,
or power shell, by doing:

factor -run=listener

It is also possible the factor.com is command line and the factor.exe is the
graphical listener.

Unfortunately, for the user interface, we currently have it rendered using
OpenGL and custom controls, and I’m unsure about screen readers — it might be
equivalent to trying to use a screen reader with a game interface.

If we can improve it for you, we would like to. I am not very familiar with how
screen readers work, but would love to learn. Maybe there are APIs we can call
that can provide descriptors of what our user interface controls can do.

Thanks,
John.