this is the deal as i see it so far: being an American saddhu is
tough in that there is no sociatal contruct to support the system.

om peace!..
rudrani

------sounds like you're teaching like most other sadhus for money and residence. If you need support just ask us for some, not that I really understand since all of maya has the one taste of change and impermanence, why one needs to exacerbate that. My nature would have me buy a plot of the Blue Ridge and just examine it carefully, shaping it to my imagination. The great thing about owndership is one gets to exert their will upon the owned. Otherwise one is always wandering through other people's world never making it their own.  But of course that too is vanity since it all pans out the same in the end.