--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > Some nutjob trying to get back at the movement for some reason.
More
> > conspiracy theory lunacy .
>
> Well which is it? - either you believe it's some nutjob who did it
or
> you don't believe it happened.  That it happened is well documented
> and that the people it happened to are successful, well respected
> parents with a great family, and not nutjob crack whores are
whatever
> you called them, is well known as well.

The person who broke into their house you idiot and made the threats.
Was either a lone nutjob, who is just nuts, or someone trying to
hurt the movement...a nutjob.
You can't jusdge the whole TMO for that. Thats just stupid.

> > > By the way, the threatening messages all contained language
> > similar to that which you and
> > > others have used in designating Fairfield as Maharishi's turf.
> > >
> > > L B S
> >

> > You are an absolute nut to accuse me of such a thing.
> >
> > Fairfield would be a deadzone of peeling paint and tumbleweed,
if
> > all the TM'rs in Jefferson county suddenly left  (meaning: 'if
it
> > were not for Maharishi')............and you know it , just can't
> > deal with that fact can you?
> >
> > You are now on my ignore  list for accusing me of such a thing.
Such
> > sleeze.
>
> Silly, LB wasn't accusing you of writing death threats, he was
trying
> to point out what tends to ultimately result from fundamentalist
> thinking - violent protection of the one true faith.

Bullsh!t. It was an accusation.
It is ignorant fundamentalism to call me a fundamentalist just
becsue I don't HATE the TMO.

LB is the most FUNDAMENTALIST around here but you are too dumb to
see it.

> The influx of meditators into fairfield has had very positive
economic
> impact and I guess the fairfield economy is lucky that parsons was
> located here and not in ottumwa, but the majority of us are not
here
> because MMY tells us to be here, we're here because it's our home
and
> our lives and friends are here.

Yea right. If the TMO leaves you will all eventually leave. You are
dreaming about the sustainablity of Fairfield as an attractive palce
to live (unless you are a born and bred Midwesterner)