--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "S.A. Feite" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Bob:
>

> > When soma has done its job, and Brahman/Unity Consciousness is
> > gained, then the body produces amrita, the nectar of immortality,
> > which allows one to live forever in that body if desired.
>
> What is your source for this hypothesis? MMY?

MMY was the source for soma information (I can't give a specific
reference, however, MMY has spoken many times about the fact that
awareness is full in Cosmic Consciousness, and that growth beyond
that state is on the level of the senses, enabled by Soma, which
ultimately allows one to see the Self at every turn), source of
amrita info was Bobananda.