commented
> that being Awake is like being in Free Fall Forever. Nothing to hang
> onto and knowing you are never going to hit bottom.  One lady here
> said Yah! Teflon coated everywhere you try to grab on.  The journey
> continues and the sense of freedom is great, but not knowing is the
> essence of who, what or where things are going to happen.
> Tom

  Same description is expressed by Amber Terrill in her
book "Surprised by Grace" her awakening with Gangaji after 26 yrs
doin' the TM thing.  Endless falling into the Self, and expressing
amazement that it never ends, this falling into, even in the case of
Gangaji's master H. L. Poonja, by his account, he also is endlessly,
still, falling into the Self, also expressed as a constant state of
surrender...  thanks for recommending the book, Pete.  I'm going to
give a book report sometime and cite some excerpts I found
particularly provocative or insightful