Love it, saw Shakti Kundalini right after I was initiated into TM. She was a black three and a half coiled snake, and she had been sleeping but then she raised her head and hissed and a stream of white smoke came out, and she fell away and I floated off in my mind which then filled up and has never really been without her ever again. Had other psychic experiences which pretty much ended right after I began TM. I mean I was so claravoyant I could hear hundreds of people talkng at once across the city.  Best that that shit stopped for sure.
----- Original Message -----
From: Vaj
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:50 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Quote to Wake Up To

Quote to Wake Up To
Shakti Kundalini is the Light Producer (Prakashya) of every object. Here light means knowledge or consciousness and in the individual that light is produced in five classes:

-Light of the Sensation of Hearing
-Light of the Sensation of Seeing
-Light of the Sensation of Touch
-Light of the Sensation of Tasting
-Light of the Sensation of Smelling

Actually she has not come out of her nature. Although it seems to everybody that she has stepped out, but she is lost but neither is she lost nor has she stepped out, because we see all this manifestation has not gone astray, it is in the center of her nature...although it is creative, it has not created anything.

-Kundalini-Vijnana Rahasyam