On Mar 18, 2005, at 8:01 AM, Peter Sutphen wrote:

> I've always found these experiences to be fascinating
> because the people that have them are usually quite
> sane and they truly believe that they have been
> abducted, probed, and all other sorts of things, but
> it is so difficult to believe them because the
> experience is so extreme with little evidence other
> than a memory to back it up.

You might enjoy Kundalini, Evolution, and Enlightenment by White. It
has a section of kundalini awakening and extraterrestrials. I do
believe some of these experiences can be explained in some cases by
Easy's explanations, in yet others cases by faulty hypnosis
methodology--the so-called false memory syndrome. In others, they are
part of awakening and expnasion of awareness. Yogic trads. preserve
long contact with these beings.

I also think people should read C.G. Jungs _Flying Saucers_ and the
work of Jacques Vallee. If you ever saw the movie _Close Encounters of
the Third Kind_, the French guy in that movie is based on Vallee. There
is another old work, recently reprinted by a Rev. Kirk--a minister who
went into Scotland in the 1600's and recorded the stories of
"abductions" in the fairy circles there. Shift the same scenarios to a
techno-world like today and you can see that they are explaining the
same precise experience.