> On Mar 20, 2005, at 1:34 AM, rudra_joe wrote:
>
> > ----Teriyaki swordfish soubise - teriyaki baked swordfish fillet
> > smothered with Vidalia onion compote with linguine in porcini truffle
> > jus. Or,
> >
> > ------Red eye pizza, -- polenta crust pizza with jalapeno white
sauce,
> > applewood smoked bacon, eggs, roasted potatoes, and mozarella and
> > fontina cheeses.
> >
> > -----Strip Steak Putanesca - ageds strip steak cooked to perfection
> > served with a sauce of tomatos, capers, mushrooms, anchovies, garlic,
> > onions, chopped egg, black pepper, and extra virgin olive oil.With
> > homemade warm potato chips.
> >
> > Everyone wants this almost: Crab Pot Pie - jumbo lump crabmeat with
> > prosciutto and peas in a luscious and extremely rich mornay laced
with
> > gin. Everybody loves this one, Dirty rice stuffed tamale with fire
> > roasted green tomato salsa verde and four cheeses.
>
> Do you have these recipes written down? I'd love them if you'd share
> them!!!

Yes, sounds like quite the traditional yogi food: steak, onions,
mushrooms, vodka, gin, transfatty acid patoto chips (assuming they are
fried, or baked at high temps, cheese, lots of refined carbs).

Every one should eat what suits them, i'm not judging or criticing.

But I was wondering if you find these foods reduce your prana, tejas,
ojas,  etc?