--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No. Mad as in stark raving.
>
> This is the same man who recently
> planned to offer courses in 2010 that
> will prepare and authorize rulership
> over other universes.

I hate to pop the bubble of bliss here, but that post was satire. It
intended to ask -- where is this all going?  The process was to look
at plausible next steps (maharaja, etc) -- but ending in the absurd.
I thought the 100 billion dollar donation and rulership of alternative
universes was sort of a give away, but I guess even that was not
absurd enough.

It is a comment on how things are that when one tries to envision the
most absurd end state -- to some it still appears logically consistent
with past progressions. Pass the soma so I can enlarge my creative
faculties. Or the kool-aid.