On Mar 21, 2005, at 7:30 PM, tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis wrote:

> Tom T responds:
> Every description that you are using as an indicator of someone in
> Unity is something that happens in the relative.

Relative for you, not for them: All is one

>  The understanding
> that I keep harping about is not in the relative.

The point is the true state of UC has some extraordinary
characteristics. Some of these are even observable to unawakened
people.

>   It is beyond the
> relative. It is the understanding that arises from Self knowing Self.
> That understanding happened in the lively portion of the absolute.

I'm not sure what "lively portion" means--that is TM lingo. To truly
know what you mean it would be good to know the Sanskrit (I realize
that's probably a lot to ask). This is a problem, when we learn english
buzzwords divorced from their primary source.

>  It
> has nothing to do with what one can or cannot do in the relative.

Again, to someone in unity, it ain't relative, all-is-one.