> In a message dated 3/22/05 4:58:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> It would  be interesting if those trying to keep her alive could experience
> for ten  minutes what it's like to be her, then return to their normal
> states. I bet  they'd all change their position on the  matter.
>

> Wait a second the big deal is that she has NO experience!  Remember? She has
> no consciousness, no experience, no awareness. Lights out!  Nobody at
> home,all
> movements are nothing but a bundle of reflexes. Michael said  she died 16
> years ago. One person says she is living a hell trapped in a body  she has no
> control over and another says nobody's home! Which is  it?

If she has a liquified cortex she is not there. Unlike a traumatic injury like
the guy who
"came out of it" after 19 years. Shaivo was deprived of oxygen and much of her
brain has
been replaced by spinal fluid which does not talk or have consciousness. When
was the
last time a pint of plasma said HI THERE!? The trauma guy was occasionally
verbal during
the 19 years was not considered vegetative. Now he is "there" and his favorite
subject is
asking his daughter for sex.