on 3/22/05 10:27 PM, Kenny H at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Rick
> What kind of flak do you get? Who are the flakkers? What form does it
> take? Do you have the feeling it would be better if you let your
> involvement with this site go (not the site itself, just your
> involvement)?
> Ken
I was over in the Ottumwa Menards (big hardware store) on Sunday when a guy
from Fairfield, walking by me, said, "I've been hearing a lot about your web
site. None of it positive." I said, "You mean FFL? There have been nearly
50,000 posts on there, only a fraction of them mine." He said, "you
shouldn't be providing a forum for the expression of negativity." I said, "I
believe in freedom of speech." We emailed back and forth a few times when I
got home, basically elaborating on the same sentiments. This was the same
guy who accosted in Thai Deli the woman who organized Ammachi's first visit,
angrily telling her that this was "Maharishi's town."

A close friend emailed me today asking whether it's true that I've been
making negative statements about MMY online. I said that I believed that no
one was above criticism - Maharishi, Ammachi, me, him (especially him). We
agreed to talk over lunch. Another old friend and client became an ex-client
because he didn't want to support someone doing what I'm doing.

I'm happy to continue my involvement with this site. Not a problem.