Rudra Joe says:-
'I prefer my spirit straight from the inner source with no fees or
lies attached. I'll tell you when heaven on earth comes, not the
other way around.
....it's already here and always has been and that's why all the
sages of all time have always said so. Those who are full of shit
keep putting the day forward. The Kingdom of Heaven is Earth. As
above so below.'

Complete agreement on that one! I thought that's what MMY was saying
when I first heard his stuff. I guess maybe he changed.