--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Like
> > I said before, NO ONE knows the whole story.
>
> except the right-wing religious freak propaganda mill where nelson
> gets all his information
+++++ That's a rather long name for it- probably should have shortened
it to RWRFPM.
      Anyway, there are people there reporting what they are seeing
with their own eyes and, I do know that two people can witness
something and one will comment on it and, the other might deny it ever
existed.
      They have that all down there, intimidation,payoffs,denials,
      good o'l boy networking etc.
      I think you are right in saying NO ONE knows the whole story
and, with all the BS going on there, I seriously doubt the whole truth
will ever come to light.  thanks,  N.