> on 3/23/05 3:58 PM, off_world_beings at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >> That is an excellent question  everybody that wants to kill Terri
> > could ask
> >> themselves! Only thing is , I would  have to qualify it
> > with "might" restore
> >> her  life.>>>
> >

> > What if she is an immortal divine soul that cannot die, but is being
> > held a prisoner her body?
> >
> Which is exactly what she is and what is being done to her. There was a
> story in "Autobiography of a Yogi" where a deer in the ashram drank
too much
> milk and was dying. Yogananda loved the deer so he was holding it in his
> lap, praying for it's life. The spirit of the deer spoke to him
saying, "Let
> me go. It's my time to go and you're holding me back."
+++++
     I remember the deer story but, about the other "what if", aren't
we all essentially immortals who have chosen to be a prisoner in a
body temporarily- feels obvious to me.
     I have been here before and, expect to be here again as I am
enjoying it.
     When you get your act together, you can leave when you please-
who is going to tell a soul what to do-Idoubt anyone on this plane.