There are at least 3 people in one samll brain there (nothin' wrong
with that  by the way Rudra-joe). Has anyone else noticed this? Dr.
Pete, it seems to have slipped your notice.

-------I've been trying to introduce something that has been occuring to me more and more. My own inner voice. Most people talk about hearing a voice of God, or voices or shruti or whathaveU, but I'm talking about perfect brain stillness with merely one inner voice like alright kirk where ya going, dunno, gotta make a left, bayou st john is over near the old whole foods, etc, yada, with no other voice or anything at all.  No inspiration, no intuition, nothing but my own inner voice. I mean, that's simple and boring right?