Seeing Boston with its three suns (URL below) reminded me of Adolf
Hitler.
Like
MMY,
Hitler had a great interest in rebuilding entire cities according to
his own
aesthetic tastes. One such city was Linz. The worse the war got for
the Nazis,
the more Hitler loved talking about his plan for Linz. He even had a
model of
it. This is a passage from John Toland's biography, Adolf Hitler; the
incident
takes place around January, 1945: "It was the large model city that
was an
unfailing inspiration to him and sometimes Goebbels would be dragged
out of
bed so Hitler could demonstrate with lights how Linz would look in
morning,
noon and night" (p. 848).

Of course, Linz never got to look anything like it, and nor, I guess,
will Boston.
The more our plans fail, the greater they become in our imaginations.