Hi Peter:

On Mar 26, 2005, at 7:32 PM, Peter Sutphen wrote:

> The age of enlightenment must be here, Off_world and I
> agree upon something!

>  Sure, MMY appears to do some
> pretty whacky things, but to dismiss his enlightened
> status is a mistake and to dismiss his techniques
> means they simply did not bear fruit for you, that's
> all.

How would you know if they bore fruit for another or not unless you
asked them (or possessed omniscience)? To quote Dr. Pete: "You can't
claim to have the experience of others." How, therefore, can you assume
to know mine? You know what happens when we assume?

>  Caste
> status, tradition means nothing. That's all crap that
> the mind chews on and judges..yes...no...yes...no.

Well MMY shouldn't then claim to be adhering to the Dharma shastras as
the 'lay of the land' and that we all have our natural place in the
hierarchy of creation. He should then be denouncing them as
antithetical to evolution of sentience. I don't honestly ever expect
this to happen.

>  Guru Dev, MMY, Punditji. These are three very
> big boys!

Indeed! Two billionaires and one infinitely rich.

-V.