> I have not had any luck obtaining a first edition of Tiwari's
biography, which I would like to
> compare with subsequent editions to track any changes/revisions. A
friend may have the
> original Hindi version, but hasn't been able to find it. He is
moving in a week or two and
> promises to dig deeper as he packs things up.
>
> L B S

It would be great to have a complete edition of 'Shri
Jyotishpeethaddharaka' again. My edition lacks two pages of text and
a photograph, but you are welcome to share it.

Prem Pasricha's 'Whole Thing Real Thing' lacks a certain amount of
the detail of the Hindi volume by Tiwari, although he made a very
nice job anyway. However, Raj Varma keeps all the detail which is
great. It would be nice to see a new translation of Guru Dev's
biography 'Shri Jyotishpeethaddharaka' with perhaps the inclusion of
other material that has come to light from Raj Varma, Swami Rama, Dr.
Radhakrishnan, Professor Schillp and any others.